One of the key changes enacted by last year’s federal “Jumpstart Our Business Start-ups Act” went into effect on Monday, allowing startups to advertise that they’re seeking equity investments. But the effect of lifting the 1933 ban on general solicitation of private securities offerings is still unclear, local experts said Monday. Read the full story in The Business Journal here.
- InsideWis: Foxconn won’t hire 13,000 people – but it may help to lift state’s economyApril 18, 2019
- WisBusiness: WHA quality report highlights efforts to reduce falls, infectionsApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 16, 2019
- InsideWis: Some may question siting, but solar energy on the rise in WisconsinApril 11, 2019