Startup Weekend, an entrepreneurial-based event running 54 hours from Friday, Nov. 9, through Sunday, Nov. 11, is still recruiting software developers and graphic designers to assist in creating 15 to 20 Milwaukee-area software companies. Read the full BizTimes.com story here.
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018