Startup Weekend, an entrepreneurial-based event running 54 hours from Friday, Nov. 9, through Sunday, Nov. 11, is still recruiting software developers and graphic designers to assist in creating 15 to 20 Milwaukee-area software companies. Read the full BizTimes.com story here.
- It’s a wrap: Tech Summit 2019 coverage from Lambeau Field in Green BayMarch 25, 2019
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019