Just as construction kicked off on the first building at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee’s Innovation Campus this week, Chancellor Michael Lovell announced that the project will receive a $2 million gift from philanthropist Michael Cudahy. Read the full BizTimes story here.
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: How the SBA is working with small companiesJuly 1, 2020