With a state-funded venture capital bill headed into its second round in the state legislature, industry experts agree: Wisconsin needs more investment capital. But they disagree on who should provide the early stage funding to Wisconsin’s entrepreneurs. Read the full BizTimes story here.
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019
- How ‘smart’ is your city? Learn more at March 7 Tech Council event in WauwatosaFebruary 14, 2019
- Guest column: Quality healthcare in Wisconsin can boost state’s ability to attract business, workersFebruary 11, 2019
- Guest column: If you think your email is secure, think again!February 8, 2019