With a state-funded venture capital bill headed into its second round in the state legislature, industry experts agree: Wisconsin needs more investment capital. But they disagree on who should provide the early stage funding to Wisconsin’s entrepreneurs. Read the full BizTimes story here.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019