With a state-funded venture capital bill headed into its second round in the state legislature, industry experts agree: Wisconsin needs more investment capital. But they disagree on who should provide the early stage funding to Wisconsin’s entrepreneurs. Read the full BizTimes story here.
- ‘Launch’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Rural and urban economies can improve with cooperationMay 16, 2019
- MadREP: State of the Madison Region EconomyMay 14, 2019
- ‘Diversity’ panel to focus on what works June 4 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 10, 2019
- InsideWis: Robocall relief may be coming, but it’s likely temporary and won’t be foolproofMay 9, 2019