Technology spun off from the Medical College of Wisconsin could provide relief for patients who suffer from severe acid reflux. Reza Shaker, a Medical College gastroenterologist, is testing a prototype device he created that uses pressure to keep stomach acid from rising into the throat. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019
- Guest column: Health care most prone to cyber-attacks, but all sectors can better protect dataNovember 11, 2019