Technology spun off from the Medical College of Wisconsin could provide relief for patients who suffer from severe acid reflux. Reza Shaker, a Medical College gastroenterologist, is testing a prototype device he created that uses pressure to keep stomach acid from rising into the throat. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ Zerology’s Kalluri, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 28, 2020
- Calling all companies! Deadline extended to apply for three chances to pitch at the 2020 Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Newspapers in crisis: Why their economic future matters for our democracySeptember 24, 2020
- The case for emerging and diverse managers to be explored at Oct. 13 Tech Council webinarSeptember 23, 2020
- Viral marketing pro, entrepreneur Jacques joins 2020 Early Stage Symposium line-upSeptember 23, 2020