Technology spun off from the Medical College of Wisconsin could provide relief for patients who suffer from severe acid reflux. Reza Shaker, a Medical College gastroenterologist, is testing a prototype device he created that uses pressure to keep stomach acid from rising into the throat. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Not signed up yet for Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Here are 10 reasons to be there (virtually) June 4June 1, 2020
- Guest column: Furloughs, layoffs, and other words better unsaid: Workforce planning in a time of pandemicJune 1, 2020
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020