Technology spun off from the Medical College of Wisconsin could provide relief for patients who suffer from severe acid reflux. Reza Shaker, a Medical College gastroenterologist, is testing a prototype device he created that uses pressure to keep stomach acid from rising into the throat. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Wisconsin Healthcare Business Forum aims to connect businesses with health providersNovember 20, 2018
- Browsing WARF, WiSys portfolios for industry topic of Dec. 13 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonNovember 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: GrowthChart could be the teacher’s new best friendNovember 20, 2018
- It’s a wrap: Early Stage Symposium 2018!November 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018