More than four decades ago, Hans Sollinger lost one of his closest relatives to diabetes, an experience that strengthened his resolve to find a more effective treatment for the disease. Diabetes is the leading cause of blindness and amputation in the United States, and 1 million patients could potentially qualify for pancreatic and kidney transplants because of the disease. About 1,000 patients end up receiving transplants each year. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin at center of looming federal battle over health recordsJanuary 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020