Milwaukee-based Briggs & Stratton Corp. today announced it has developed a potent new fuel preservative to fend off the potentially damaging effects of ethanol-blended fuels while keeping fuel fresh for up to three years. Read full BizTimes article here.
- InsideWis: Reach of angel, venture capital extends beyond portfolio companiesOctober 12, 2018
- COO of nation’s fastest-growing private firm to speak Nov. 6 at W•O•M•E•N reception in MadisonOctober 5, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s business support systems are helping young companies surviveOctober 4, 2018
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Derek MatzkeOctober 2, 2018
- Photos: Cap Times Idea Fest gets underway on SaturdaySeptember 30, 2018