A Brookfield company that connects patients to health care appointments will announce Wednesday it has raised $4 million of venture capital funding. MyHealthDirect raised the money from two firms: Arboretum Ventures, of Ann Arbor, Mich., and Chrysalis Ventures, of Louisville, Ky. It will use the funds to expand, said Jay Mason, founder and chief executive officer. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Here are trends that may shape Wisconsin’s post-COVID economyOctober 22, 2020
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- Returning military vets, students may register at discount to attend November Early Stage eventOctober 19, 2020