A Brookfield company that connects patients to health care appointments will announce Wednesday it has raised $4 million of venture capital funding. MyHealthDirect raised the money from two firms: Arboretum Ventures, of Ann Arbor, Mich., and Chrysalis Ventures, of Louisville, Ky. It will use the funds to expand, said Jay Mason, founder and chief executive officer. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Statewide innovation evident in Tech Summit, Business Plan ContestFebruary 25, 2021
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still says Wisconsin will “cross the COVID-19 chasm” through technology and existing resourcesFebruary 25, 2021
- Rotary of Madison: Wisconsin’s Tech Industry Beyond Dane County BordersFebruary 24, 2021
- Former Google Ventures partner to headline virtual March 17 Tech SummitFebruary 23, 2021
- CapTimes: New MadREP CEO Jason Fields is ready to grow the region’s economy, pandemic or notFebruary 21, 2021