Wisconsin will need to become more immigrant-friendly if the state’s economy is going to keep pace with employer needs in the coming decades, says a prominent business executive who heads Gov. Scott Walker’s initiative for work force development. Read full Business Journal story here.
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019
- Guest column: What’s your personal benchmark? It’s a question worth asking yourselfSeptember 9, 2019