Wisconsin will need to become more immigrant-friendly if the state’s economy is going to keep pace with employer needs in the coming decades, says a prominent business executive who heads Gov. Scott Walker’s initiative for work force development. Read full Business Journal story here.
- Xconomy: WI Startup Funding Hit Record in 2018 as VCs Cut Bigger ChecksJuly 12, 2019
- InsideWis: State economy should grow through 2020, but wild cards in deckJuly 11, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Elmer Moore Jr.July 11, 2019
- Guest column: Cybersecurity risks for retirement plans: Does your prudent process include cybersecurity risk mitigation?July 10, 2019
- Epic data science leader to overview innovation at July 30 Tech Council luncheon in MadisonJuly 9, 2019