Madison stem cell technology developer Cellular Dynamics International has received a $16 million grant from the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine, according to a Thursday announcement. Read the full story in the Business Journal here.
- From Denmark to DeForest, 55 entries advance in 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan ContestMarch 4, 2021
- Charter Communications Launches New Multiyear, Multibillion-Dollar Initiative To Expand Broadband Availability To Over 1 Million New Customer LocationsMarch 4, 2021
- InsideWis: COVID-19 hibernation is coming to an end: Some thoughts on risk managementMarch 3, 2021
- Healthcare IT experts to discuss digital health at virtual March 17 Tech SummitMarch 3, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Milwaukee angel investors form new network to invest in Wisconsin, Midwest startupsMarch 2, 2021