The buzz around Sector67, a collaborative “makerspace” on the east side, reached a new pitch last month when a group of entrepreneurs unveiled plans for StartingBlock Madison, a $13.5 million start-up hub proposed for a warehouse on East Washington Avenue. Sector67 — a hands-on haven in a digital age — would be an anchor enterprise. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: People win when collaboration leverages Wisconsin research assetsJuly 18, 2019
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Madison ranks 25th among top 50 cities for tech talentJuly 17, 2019
- Xconomy: WI Startup Funding Hit Record in 2018 as VCs Cut Bigger ChecksJuly 12, 2019
- InsideWis: State economy should grow through 2020, but wild cards in deckJuly 11, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Elmer Moore Jr.July 11, 2019