The buzz around Sector67, a collaborative “makerspace” on the east side, reached a new pitch last month when a group of entrepreneurs unveiled plans for StartingBlock Madison, a $13.5 million start-up hub proposed for a warehouse on East Washington Avenue. Sector67 — a hands-on haven in a digital age — would be an anchor enterprise. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019
- Guest column: Health care most prone to cyber-attacks, but all sectors can better protect dataNovember 11, 2019