The buzz around Sector67, a collaborative “makerspace” on the east side, reached a new pitch last month when a group of entrepreneurs unveiled plans for StartingBlock Madison, a $13.5 million start-up hub proposed for a warehouse on East Washington Avenue. Sector67 — a hands-on haven in a digital age — would be an anchor enterprise. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- 50 Technology Councils Across the U.S. Urge Passage of Legislation To Expand Rural Broadband AccessAugust 11, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Jeffrey Lord of AGent Plus Solutions, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 10, 2020
- InsideWis: COVID-19 crisis throws into focus the problems of rural broadbandAugust 5, 2020
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleanerAugust 3, 2020