A bill that would regulate transportation network companies like Uber and Lyft at the state level and preempt local legislation advanced in the Wisconsin Legislature Tuesday, passing 79-19 in the Assembly, moving next to the Senate. Read the full CapTimes story here.
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019