Boosted by the continued growth of medical records giant Epic Systems, Madison has jumped 19 places to No. 30 in the 2014 “Best-Performing Cities” index from the Milken Institute, the only Wisconsin city to crack the top 100. Read the full CapTimes story here.
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- InsideWis: Anticipated COVID-19 flattening of early stage investing hasn’t occurredOctober 15, 2020
- WisBusiness: Diverse fund managers ‘change the narrative’ in venture capitalOctober 15, 2020
- WisBusiness: An Epic Health Research Network duo will explain at an upcoming Tech Council event how it is tapping digital health records to better inform clinical expertsOctober 15, 2020