China occupies a prominent place in the global $483 billion market for equipment that treats, recycles, analyzes, desalinates, pumps and transports water – a market that’s expected to grow to well over $600 billion by 2016. It’s an opportunity for Wisconsin businesses and researchers. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- Formation of ‘Tech Caucus’ will help keep state lawmakers apprised of trends, issuesOctober 27, 2020
- InsideWis: Here are trends that may shape Wisconsin’s post-COVID economyOctober 22, 2020
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020