China occupies a prominent place in the global $483 billion market for equipment that treats, recycles, analyzes, desalinates, pumps and transports water – a market that’s expected to grow to well over $600 billion by 2016. It’s an opportunity for Wisconsin businesses and researchers. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019