China occupies a prominent place in the global $483 billion market for equipment that treats, recycles, analyzes, desalinates, pumps and transports water – a market that’s expected to grow to well over $600 billion by 2016. It’s an opportunity for Wisconsin businesses and researchers. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018