China occupies a prominent place in the global $483 billion market for equipment that treats, recycles, analyzes, desalinates, pumps and transports water – a market that’s expected to grow to well over $600 billion by 2016. It’s an opportunity for Wisconsin businesses and researchers. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019