The life sciences hub around Madison and Milwaukee, anchored by biotech firm Promega and the University of Wisconsin system, has diverse capabilities in research instrumentation, reagents, medical devices, and agricultural biotech applications, in addition to drug discovery and stem cells, says Tom Still, president of the Wisconsin Technology Council, a nonprofit economic development group. Read the full story in Chemical & Engineering News here.
- WisBusiness: WHA quality report highlights efforts to reduce falls, infectionsApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 16, 2019
- InsideWis: Some may question siting, but solar energy on the rise in WisconsinApril 11, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Mike ConnorApril 10, 2019