The life sciences hub around Madison and Milwaukee, anchored by biotech firm Promega and the University of Wisconsin system, has diverse capabilities in research instrumentation, reagents, medical devices, and agricultural biotech applications, in addition to drug discovery and stem cells, says Tom Still, president of the Wisconsin Technology Council, a nonprofit economic development group. Read the full story in Chemical & Engineering News here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Concordia’s Daniel Sem bridges science, entrepreneurshipJuly 30, 2021
- InsideWis: To compel worker vaccinations or not: Businesses may be forced to chooseJuly 29, 2021
- NVCA: VC Policy Pulse: Startup Visa with Scott Raney & Sophie AlcornJuly 29, 2021
- WEDC: Rural Eau Claire County residents testing SpaceX internet service with help from WEDCJuly 28, 2021
- WisBusiness: La Crosse investor sees opportunities for entrepreneurs to leverage expertiseJuly 28, 2021