The life sciences hub around Madison and Milwaukee, anchored by biotech firm Promega and the University of Wisconsin system, has diverse capabilities in research instrumentation, reagents, medical devices, and agricultural biotech applications, in addition to drug discovery and stem cells, says Tom Still, president of the Wisconsin Technology Council, a nonprofit economic development group. Read the full story in Chemical & Engineering News here.
- Emerging companies may seek ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 18 Tech SummitJanuary 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Catching up on some Wisconsin companies: Epic, Fiserv and Exact SciencesJanuary 17, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jason SwansonJanuary 16, 2019
- Wisconsin State Journal: Tony Evers: Expand economic development to include affordable worker housingJanuary 16, 2019
- Xconomy: After 33 Exits in 5 Years, WI Seeks “More and Bigger” Startup DealsJanuary 16, 2019