Commerce Secretary Paul Jadin has talked recently in several forums about the state of the Wisconsin economy and how the conversion of Commerce to the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. will create more tools for success. Click here to watch Jadin on a recent “Upfront with Mike Gousha,” a weekly news show aired on WISN-TV. Click here to read a related story posted on PostCrescent.com, the web site of the Appleton Post-Crescent.
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019