Commerce Secretary Paul Jadin has talked recently in several forums about the state of the Wisconsin economy and how the conversion of Commerce to the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. will create more tools for success. Click here to watch Jadin on a recent “Upfront with Mike Gousha,” a weekly news show aired on WISN-TV. Click here to read a related story posted on PostCrescent.com, the web site of the Appleton Post-Crescent.
- InsideWis: Foxconn won’t hire 13,000 people – but it may help to lift state’s economyApril 18, 2019
- WisBusiness: WHA quality report highlights efforts to reduce falls, infectionsApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 16, 2019
- InsideWis: Some may question siting, but solar energy on the rise in WisconsinApril 11, 2019