Commerce Secretary Paul Jadin has talked recently in several forums about the state of the Wisconsin economy and how the conversion of Commerce to the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. will create more tools for success. Click here to watch Jadin on a recent “Upfront with Mike Gousha,” a weekly news show aired on WISN-TV. Click here to read a related story posted on PostCrescent.com, the web site of the Appleton Post-Crescent.
- BizWomen: Wisconsin ranks #9 in WalletHub’s study of the best states for womenMarch 1, 2021
- TechRepublic: Thermo Fisher Scientific announces new control system for makers of lithium-ion batteriesFebruary 25, 2021
- WEDC: Wisconsin’s emerging investors: investing approachesFebruary 25, 2021
- InsideWis: Statewide innovation evident in Tech Summit, Business Plan ContestFebruary 25, 2021
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still says Wisconsin will “cross the COVID-19 chasm” through technology and existing resourcesFebruary 25, 2021