Cray Inc., which has its manufacturing plant in Chippewa Falls, has been awarded one of its largest contracts ever. The supercomputer manufacturer — founded by Seymour Cray in Chippewa Falls — has won a contract with the National Nuclear Security Administration for the next-generation Cray XC supercomputer and a related storage system. Read more in the Chippewa Daily Herald.
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019