Cray Inc., which has its manufacturing plant in Chippewa Falls, has been awarded one of its largest contracts ever. The supercomputer manufacturer — founded by Seymour Cray in Chippewa Falls — has won a contract with the National Nuclear Security Administration for the next-generation Cray XC supercomputer and a related storage system. Read more in the Chippewa Daily Herald.
- Isthmus: The comeback crop – Hemp farming returns and it promises big rewardsFebruary 21, 2019
- InsideWis: For hospital price shopping, Wisconsin solution better than new federal fixFebruary 21, 2019
- Emerging companies: Feb. 20 at midnight deadline to meet with major firms at Tech Summit meetingsFebruary 20, 2019
- ‘Office hours’ offer expert advice for emerging firms at March 18 Lambeau Tech SummitFebruary 19, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019