Cray Inc., which has its manufacturing plant in Chippewa Falls, has been awarded one of its largest contracts ever. The supercomputer manufacturer — founded by Seymour Cray in Chippewa Falls — has won a contract with the National Nuclear Security Administration for the next-generation Cray XC supercomputer and a related storage system. Read more in the Chippewa Daily Herald.
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018