Cray Inc., which has its manufacturing plant in Chippewa Falls, has been awarded one of its largest contracts ever. The supercomputer manufacturer — founded by Seymour Cray in Chippewa Falls — has won a contract with the National Nuclear Security Administration for the next-generation Cray XC supercomputer and a related storage system. Read more in the Chippewa Daily Herald.
- CapTimes: One more campaign: Tommy Thompson leads the UW System at a critical timeJanuary 27, 2021
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2021 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 27, 2021
- CB Insights: The United States Of Venture Capital: The Most Active VC In Each StateJanuary 27, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Northwestern Mutual joins NBA stars as investor in Black-owned mobile banking app GoalsetterJanuary 26, 2021
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2021 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 26, 2021