Cray Inc., which has its manufacturing plant in Chippewa Falls, has been awarded one of its largest contracts ever. The supercomputer manufacturer — founded by Seymour Cray in Chippewa Falls — has won a contract with the National Nuclear Security Administration for the next-generation Cray XC supercomputer and a related storage system. Read more in the Chippewa Daily Herald.
- InsideWis: People win when collaboration leverages Wisconsin research assetsJuly 18, 2019
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Madison ranks 25th among top 50 cities for tech talentJuly 17, 2019
- Xconomy: WI Startup Funding Hit Record in 2018 as VCs Cut Bigger ChecksJuly 12, 2019
- InsideWis: State economy should grow through 2020, but wild cards in deckJuly 11, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Elmer Moore Jr.July 11, 2019