MADISON – Twenty contestants from 15 communities will compete as finalists in the second Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest, contest producers announced Friday. Finalists were picked this week from a field of 49 semi-finalists by a panel of independent panel of judges organized through the Wisconsin Technology Council, which is producing the contest in conjunction with its membership subsidiary, the Wisconsin Innovation Network (WIN) Foundation, and other statewide affiliates.
- Visit UWM’s Lubar Entrepreneurship Center at Sept. 12 Tech Council event in MilwaukeeAugust 23, 2019
- WisBusiness: Bill tweaking investment tax credit program could attract out-of-state investorsAugust 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Beyond the rhetoric, signs of progress on tradeAugust 22, 2019
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019