MADISON – Twenty contestants from 15 communities will compete as finalists in the second Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest, contest producers announced Friday. Finalists were picked this week from a field of 49 semi-finalists by a panel of independent panel of judges organized through the Wisconsin Technology Council, which is producing the contest in conjunction with its membership subsidiary, the Wisconsin Innovation Network (WIN) Foundation, and other statewide affiliates.
- Know a young person with a business idea? Deadline April 14 for ‘Wisconsin YES!’ contestApril 9, 2021
- Midwest Startups: Three new Midwest unicorns to celebrate!April 8, 2021
- Marquette, WARF announce 2021 ‘Force for Positive Change’ winnersApril 8, 2021
- WisBusiness: Altruize excited to increase volunteerism in 2021 and beyondApril 8, 2021
- Madison.com: Fetch Rewards snags unicorn status after $210M investment roundApril 8, 2021