MADISON – Twenty contestants from 15 communities will compete as finalists in the second Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest, contest producers announced Friday. Finalists were picked this week from a field of 49 semi-finalists by a panel of independent panel of judges organized through the Wisconsin Technology Council, which is producing the contest in conjunction with its membership subsidiary, the Wisconsin Innovation Network (WIN) Foundation, and other statewide affiliates.
- ‘Grow’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 20, 2019
- ‘Launch’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Rural and urban economies can improve with cooperationMay 16, 2019
- MadREP: State of the Madison Region EconomyMay 14, 2019
- ‘Diversity’ panel to focus on what works June 4 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 10, 2019