MADISON – Twenty contestants from 15 communities will compete as finalists in the second Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest, contest producers announced Friday. Finalists were picked this week from a field of 49 semi-finalists by a panel of independent panel of judges organized through the Wisconsin Technology Council, which is producing the contest in conjunction with its membership subsidiary, the Wisconsin Innovation Network (WIN) Foundation, and other statewide affiliates.
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020
- WisBusiness: The Podcast with Buckley Brinkman, Wisconsin Center for Manufacturing and ProductivityMay 22, 2020
- Exact Sciences CEO Kevin Conroy to receive the 2020 ‘Seize the Day’ award June 4 at ‘treps conferenceMay 21, 2020
- InsideWis: Guarding Wisconsin’s growth in tech jobs should be part of COVID-19 strategyMay 20, 2020