As part of National Digital Inclusion Week (October 2 – 6), join us as we explore efforts underway in the New North region to build an inclusive digital ecosystem.
8:00 a.m. | Registration and networking breakfast
8:30 a.m. | Welcome and Overview on current state/regional initiatives
• NEW Digital Alliance activities
• Impact of Microsoft TechSpark
• NEW BOOST™ for Hidden Talent Digital Literacy
• NEW Manufacturing Alliance Digital Literacy Training
• Broadband workforce preparedness, access & affordability
9:45 a.m. | Networking break
10:00 a.m. | Small table guided conversations
• Gap analysis & digital resource assessment
• Future state of regional digital inclusion
11:15 a.m. | Wrap-up/next steps
Thank you for joining us for this important conversation as we continue to enhance the digital ecosystem in the New North.