Based on recommendations from the Wisconsin Technology Council and other organizations, State Superintendent Tony Evers proposed $1 million in STEM grants for the 2015 fiscal year to help school districts enhance STEM course offerings and opportunities. For the full news release, click here.
- Reported state, Foxconn deal good step for WisconsinApril 19, 2021
- eix: Jon Eckhardt talks with Wes Schroll, CEO of Fetch Rewards, Softbank’s latest UnicornApril 19, 2021
- WPR: Evers, Foxconn Reach New Agreement Lowering Burden On TaxpayersApril 19, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Madison company trying to develop gene therapy for type 1 diabetesApril 18, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Findorff gets first F-35 contract to construct flight simulator facility at TruaxApril 17, 2021