Virent Inc. of Madison said Friday it is one of eight firms awarded contracts by the Federal Aviation Administration to develop plant-based jet fuels. The FAA awarded $7.7 million in contracts, including the $1.5 million award to Virent, formerly known as Virent Energy Systems. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Guest column: There’s only one right way to do this. Your way.April 1, 2020
- Guest column: Don’t waste a crisis!March 31, 2020
- “Wisconsin COVID-19 Startup Talent” project to help those displaced from jobs and employers now hiringMarch 31, 2020
- After a Successful Launch, StartingBlock Announces Search for Next Executive DirectorMarch 31, 2020
- Wisconsin State Journal: Exact Sciences, Promega, UW Health and more partner with state to expand COVID-19 testingMarch 30, 2020