Virent Inc. of Madison said Friday it is one of eight firms awarded contracts by the Federal Aviation Administration to develop plant-based jet fuels. The FAA awarded $7.7 million in contracts, including the $1.5 million award to Virent, formerly known as Virent Energy Systems. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with John ZeratskyOctober 9, 2019
- Crop of company applicants for Early Stage includes 87 young firms from all sectorsOctober 8, 2019
- Guest column: The hockey stick revenue model – easy to dismiss, essential to successOctober 7, 2019