Virent Inc. of Madison said Friday it is one of eight firms awarded contracts by the Federal Aviation Administration to develop plant-based jet fuels. The FAA awarded $7.7 million in contracts, including the $1.5 million award to Virent, formerly known as Virent Energy Systems. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018
- WisBusiness: Voxello overcoming patient communication barriers with the ‘noddle’ deviceDecember 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Computer science education taking many routes as workforce needs growDecember 6, 2018