Twenty-five plans have been chosen to be finalists in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. The plans include ideas for 3-D printing, flight training simulation and cloud computing and will vie to win a total of about $200,000 in seed capital and in-kind services. The finalists were chosen from 248 applicants. Read full Journal Sentinel coverage here.
- Support U.S. research during COVID-19October 30, 2020
- Guest Column: Take action to secure your email and the cloud technology you use!October 29, 2020
- vFairs to power interactive virtual platform for November Wisconsin Early Stage eventOctober 29, 2020
- InsideWis: Here are science and tech priorities that will face the next presidentOctober 29, 2020
- Formation of ‘Tech Caucus’ will help keep state lawmakers apprised of trends, issuesOctober 27, 2020