Strategic Fishing Systems LLC, a Madison company that predicts the best fishing locations, has received a $25,000 software, applications and consulting package for its first place finish in the information technology category of the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Support U.S. research during COVID-19October 30, 2020
- Guest Column: Take action to secure your email and the cloud technology you use!October 29, 2020
- vFairs to power interactive virtual platform for November Wisconsin Early Stage eventOctober 29, 2020
- InsideWis: Here are science and tech priorities that will face the next presidentOctober 29, 2020
- Formation of ‘Tech Caucus’ will help keep state lawmakers apprised of trends, issuesOctober 27, 2020