Billions of dollars in government contracts are pouring into Wisconsin, yet many companies could be missing opportunities because they don’t know how to navigate the federal procurement system. That’s one of the reasons that Marquette University is co-sponsoring a March 27 workshop, at the Wisconsin Club, on winning government contracts. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- Serial tech entrepreneur Kelly Fitzsimmons to keynote Nov. 7 at Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2018
- InsideWis: Fear of technology not new, but history says humans prevailSeptember 20, 2018
- NeuWave’s path from startup to acquisition topic of Oct. 11 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonSeptember 20, 2018
- WEAU News: Foxconn R&D Center in the Chippewa Valley (9/18/18)September 20, 2018
- Foxconn launches “Smart Cities – Smart Futures Competition”September 17, 2018