Billions of dollars in government contracts are pouring into Wisconsin, yet many companies could be missing opportunities because they don’t know how to navigate the federal procurement system. That’s one of the reasons that Marquette University is co-sponsoring a March 27 workshop, at the Wisconsin Club, on winning government contracts. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- InsideWis: Transportation budget should reflect what future will bringJune 13, 2019
- State ‘techies’ may attend Madison-area gathering of Tech Council execs from U.S., Canada, July 23-25June 12, 2019
- Couldn’t make Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Live streams available for key portionsJune 12, 2019
- It’s a wrap: Entrepreneurs’ Conference 2019June 12, 2019
- Guest column: Venture capitalists and entrepreneurs: The same, only differentJune 12, 2019