With presentations from three major research campuses in Milwaukee, the annual “First Look Forum” will be held from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. April 21 at the University Club of Milwaukee, 924 E. Wells Street.
This “quick pitch event” hosted by the UWM Research Foundation, the Medical College of Wisconsin and Marquette University. The following presenters have been selected; Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still will moderate that portion of the program.
- Ching-Hong Yang. T3’s nearing the finish line to replace conventional treatments in agriculture with novel natural products
- Ionel Popa. Redesigning antibody purification
- Sandeep Gopalakrishnan. MegaPerceptron: Wound Care in the Cloud
From Medical College of Wisconsin
- Rachel S. Morris. Development and Implementation of a Mobile Application to Optimize Trauma Triage
- Pradeep Chaluvally-Raghavan. Novel Therapeutic for Ovarian Cancer
From Marquette University
- Venus Rehabilitation Technologies, LLC. Sheila Schindler-Ivens. A Novel Device to Improve Mobility after Stroke.
- Walter McDonald, Henry Medeiros, Spencer Sebo. Machine Learning and Video-Based Sensor for Measuring Sewer Flows
Learn more here: https://uwmrf.org/first-look-forum/.