A Madison biotech company that is developing treatments for orthopedic diseases said Wednesday that it has raised $866,000 of outside funding. Flex Biomedical Inc. will use the money to further develop its lead product, said Sal Braico, chief executive officer. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- InsideWis: Anticipated COVID-19 flattening of early stage investing hasn’t occurredOctober 15, 2020
- WisBusiness: Diverse fund managers ‘change the narrative’ in venture capitalOctober 15, 2020
- WisBusiness: An Epic Health Research Network duo will explain at an upcoming Tech Council event how it is tapping digital health records to better inform clinical expertsOctober 15, 2020
- Epic Health Research Network to be featured at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 14, 2020