A Madison biotech company that is developing treatments for orthopedic diseases said Wednesday that it has raised $866,000 of outside funding. Flex Biomedical Inc. will use the money to further develop its lead product, said Sal Braico, chief executive officer. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- Guest column: Health care most prone to cyber-attacks, but all sectors can better protect dataNovember 11, 2019
- Michael Best Strategies: Social Investing – Moving Quickly from Fad to Force for ChangeNovember 11, 2019
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin’s investment landscape is restricted by an overall lack of capital, according to a panel of investors.November 11, 2019
- Madison.com: Wedge Issues: Tom Still on science, tech and entrepreneurship in WisconsinNovember 8, 2019
- InsideWis: Women entrepreneurs, investors, making tangible stridesNovember 8, 2019