A Madison biotech company that is developing treatments for orthopedic diseases said Wednesday that it has raised $866,000 of outside funding. Flex Biomedical Inc. will use the money to further develop its lead product, said Sal Braico, chief executive officer. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018