A Madison biotech company that is developing treatments for orthopedic diseases said Wednesday that it has raised $866,000 of outside funding. Flex Biomedical Inc. will use the money to further develop its lead product, said Sal Braico, chief executive officer. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019