Blue Line Battery designs and manufactures industrial lithium-ion batteries for powering industry. Our vision is to make efficient lithium-ion battery technology accessible to all of the motive power industry, through intuitive engineering and better financing. There are currently 63 industrial customers operating 263 industrial batteries designed and produced by Blue Line. They are developing a “power-by-the-hour” model. More than $1 million in annual revenue.
- RSVP for the May 20 WisBusiness.com virtual event: “Summer Tourism Outlook: How will Wisconsin take advantage of a post-pandemic visitor surge?May 10, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference on June 3 will feature a panel discussion on the Midwestern trend of creating “funds of funds” to advance the startup economyMay 10, 2021
- Madison.com: That’s so Fetch: Wes Schroll, ‘unicorn’ CEO, to speak at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs ConferenceMay 10, 2021
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Evers’ proposal for $100 million venture capital fund gets bipartisan support from former secretariesMay 7, 2021
- WEDC: Wisconsin Tomorrow – An economy for allMay 7, 2021