A forum on federal immigration reform will be held from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 14, at the UW Center for Civic Engagement, 518 S. 7th Ave., Wausau, on the UW-Marathon campus. Tom Still, president of the Wisconsin Technology Council, will be among the panelists. To attend, respond to firstname.lastname@example.org. The forum is hosted by FWD.us, a coalition of tech-based companies, and Bibles, Badges and Business.
- ‘Succeed’ panels focus on resources June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- ‘Diligent (Baker’s) Dozen’ will present live June 4 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- Finalists to share wide range of prizes, cash in 2019 Governor’s Business Plan ContestMay 23, 2019
- Tech Council board member Chand wins major manufacturing awardMay 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019