A forum on federal immigration reform will be held from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 14, at the UW Center for Civic Engagement, 518 S. 7th Ave., Wausau, on the UW-Marathon campus. Tom Still, president of the Wisconsin Technology Council, will be among the panelists. To attend, respond to email@example.com. The forum is hosted by FWD.us, a coalition of tech-based companies, and Bibles, Badges and Business.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019