A forum on federal immigration reform will be held from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 14, at the UW Center for Civic Engagement, 518 S. 7th Ave., Wausau, on the UW-Marathon campus. Tom Still, president of the Wisconsin Technology Council, will be among the panelists. To attend, respond to firstname.lastname@example.org. The forum is hosted by FWD.us, a coalition of tech-based companies, and Bibles, Badges and Business.
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019
- How ‘smart’ is your city? Learn more at March 7 Tech Council event in WauwatosaFebruary 14, 2019
- Guest column: Quality healthcare in Wisconsin can boost state’s ability to attract business, workersFebruary 11, 2019
- Guest column: If you think your email is secure, think again!February 8, 2019