When he started Direct Supply Inc., Bob Hillis had no idea it would be seven years before he collected a paycheck. Now he’s not only pulling in a salary, his medical supply distribution business is so successful he’s hoping to eventually bring in thousands of more employees. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- WEDC: Wisconsin’s emerging investors: investing approachesFebruary 25, 2021
- InsideWis: Statewide innovation evident in Tech Summit, Business Plan ContestFebruary 25, 2021
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still says Wisconsin will “cross the COVID-19 chasm” through technology and existing resourcesFebruary 25, 2021
- Rotary of Madison: Wisconsin’s Tech Industry Beyond Dane County BordersFebruary 24, 2021
- Former Google Ventures partner to headline virtual March 17 Tech SummitFebruary 23, 2021