When he started Direct Supply Inc., Bob Hillis had no idea it would be seven years before he collected a paycheck. Now he’s not only pulling in a salary, his medical supply distribution business is so successful he’s hoping to eventually bring in thousands of more employees. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Here are trends that may shape Wisconsin’s post-COVID economyOctober 22, 2020
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- Returning military vets, students may register at discount to attend November Early Stage eventOctober 19, 2020