When he started Direct Supply Inc., Bob Hillis had no idea it would be seven years before he collected a paycheck. Now he’s not only pulling in a salary, his medical supply distribution business is so successful he’s hoping to eventually bring in thousands of more employees. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Tech Summit application deadline extended!February 14, 2020
- WisBusiness: Proposed Medicaid rule change criticized by hospitals, state officialsFebruary 12, 2020
- Here is a quick glimpse at 2020 BPC first-round entriesFebruary 11, 2020
- Leap for Lambeau! Reception, tours set for March 15 before Tech Summit in Green BayFebruary 10, 2020
- Guest column: Medical costs are frustrating families; here’s how startups can helpFebruary 10, 2020