With just less than 7,000 employees in southeastern Wisconsin and one of the most prolific patent-generating machines in the state, many look to GE Healthcare as a potentially strong economic development ally. Click here to read more from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel on the May 8 Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting in Brookfield.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Record early-stage investments in Wisconsin in 2019 ahead of uncertain 2020July 13, 2020
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: AI: An end to work as we know itJuly 10, 2020
- WisBusiness: Work will “never look the same again” due to the rapid shift to remote offices and workplaces, according to RedFox AI Founder Nick Myers.July 10, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe reopening of schools good for students, communities and the economyJuly 9, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Wisconsin early stage companies raised record dollars in 2019July 2, 2020