With just less than 7,000 employees in southeastern Wisconsin and one of the most prolific patent-generating machines in the state, many look to GE Healthcare as a potentially strong economic development ally. Click here to read more from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel on the May 8 Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting in Brookfield.
- Paradigm execs will tell their ‘exit’ story Nov. 3 at Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 27, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Podcast featured Brad Bodden on the Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2021
- Deadline extended for 3 chances to pitch your company at Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2021
- WEDC presents face-to-face meetings with Flanders Investment and Trade reps on Oct. 6September 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Germany, Wisconsin ties have renewed importance in changing worldSeptember 23, 2021