With just less than 7,000 employees in southeastern Wisconsin and one of the most prolific patent-generating machines in the state, many look to GE Healthcare as a potentially strong economic development ally. Click here to read more from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel on the May 8 Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting in Brookfield.
- Tech Council board urges broad COVID-19 vaccine acceptance; will set personal examplesJanuary 15, 2021
- Update from SBA – PPP Re-Opens Friday, January 15thJanuary 15, 2021
- WisBusiness: Experts say Wisconsin is a leader in CRISPR gene-editing technology at a recent Tech Council webinarJanuary 15, 2021
- Remzi Arpaci-Dusseau named a fellow in the Association for Computing MachineryJanuary 15, 2021
- InsideWis: Pieces falling into place to improve Wisconsin’s high-speed broadband accessJanuary 14, 2021