The Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation, in partnership with The Water Council, announced that four freshwater technology startups have been selected to participate in a first-of-its-kind Global Freshwater Seed Accelerator Program. The companies include Microbe Detectives (Madison), Vegetal i.D. (France), H2O Score (Milwaukee) and Noah Technologies (Port Washington). Read the full WEDC release here and the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Statewide innovation evident in Tech Summit, Business Plan ContestFebruary 25, 2021
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still says Wisconsin will “cross the COVID-19 chasm” through technology and existing resourcesFebruary 25, 2021
- Rotary of Madison: Wisconsin’s Tech Industry Beyond Dane County BordersFebruary 24, 2021
- Former Google Ventures partner to headline virtual March 17 Tech SummitFebruary 23, 2021
- CapTimes: New MadREP CEO Jason Fields is ready to grow the region’s economy, pandemic or notFebruary 21, 2021