The Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation, in partnership with The Water Council, announced that four freshwater technology startups have been selected to participate in a first-of-its-kind Global Freshwater Seed Accelerator Program. The companies include Microbe Detectives (Madison), Vegetal i.D. (France), H2O Score (Milwaukee) and Noah Technologies (Port Washington). Read the full WEDC release here and the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Experienced ‘treps, investors on hand Nov. 3 for six panels at 2021 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2021
- WUWM: Milwaukee engineering school leaders say more federal money for innovation and research might help WisconsinOctober 20, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: University innovation leaders in Wisconsin planning region’s pitch for federal tech hub fundingOctober 20, 2021
- McKinsey: Women in the Workplace 2021: The state of women hangs in the balanceOctober 20, 2021
- WisBusiness: Panelists say partnerships between industry and universities key to drive tech growthOctober 20, 2021