The Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation, in partnership with The Water Council, announced that four freshwater technology startups have been selected to participate in a first-of-its-kind Global Freshwater Seed Accelerator Program. The companies include Microbe Detectives (Madison), Vegetal i.D. (France), H2O Score (Milwaukee) and Noah Technologies (Port Washington). Read the full WEDC release here and the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020
- WisBusiness: Endless Frontier Act to revitalize, transform Midwest industriesSeptember 17, 2020
- Winnow Fund to Invest in Key Growing Sector in WisconsinSeptember 14, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Polco’s Nick Mastronardi, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 14, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe coronavirus vaccine will be developed, but accelerated process won’t bypass safetySeptember 9, 2020