HarQen Inc. has developed what founder and chief executive officer Kelly Fitzsimmons believes is a better online conferencing product and has attracted nearly $1.8 million in investments including funds from high-profile start-up investor Tom Shannon. Read full Milwaukee Business Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: How the SBA is working with small companiesJuly 1, 2020
- State’s early stage firms raised record dollars in 2019; total deals increased slightlyJune 29, 2020