HarQen Inc. has developed what founder and chief executive officer Kelly Fitzsimmons believes is a better online conferencing product and has attracted nearly $1.8 million in investments including funds from high-profile start-up investor Tom Shannon. Read full Milwaukee Business Journal story here.
- WiSys: Tech Council Tom Still joins boardDecember 1, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Christopher Johnson of Mappix, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsNovember 30, 2020
- InsideWis: A Thanksgiving week appeal to the great techie in The CloudNovember 24, 2020
- It’s a wrap: 2020 Early Stage Symposium!November 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Cybersecurity worries mount for businesses, health care during transitionNovember 19, 2020