Federal stimulus dollars approved in 2009 will be used to create as many as 659 jobs and provide high-speed Internet access to more than 7,400 rural households in Wisconsin this year. Madison-based TDS Telecommunications Corp. will host pre-bid meetings in Vesper and Madison this week to provide more details on its 11 broadband network expansion projects across the state. Read full story here.
- InsideWis: TitletownTech illustrates growth of Wisconsin’s innovation economyJune 10, 2021
- WisBusiness: Investors, startup leaders backing $100 million fund of funds proposalJune 10, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Madison firm wins 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan competitionJune 8, 2021
- It’s a Wrap on the 2021 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference!June 7, 2021
- WisBusiness: A UW-Madison spinoff took home the grand prize of the Wisconsin BPCJune 7, 2021