Federal stimulus dollars approved in 2009 will be used to create as many as 659 jobs and provide high-speed Internet access to more than 7,400 rural households in Wisconsin this year. Madison-based TDS Telecommunications Corp. will host pre-bid meetings in Vesper and Madison this week to provide more details on its 11 broadband network expansion projects across the state. Read full story here.
- InsideWis: A Thanksgiving week appeal to the great techie in The CloudNovember 24, 2020
- It’s a wrap: 2020 Early Stage Symposium!November 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Cybersecurity worries mount for businesses, health care during transitionNovember 19, 2020
- Milwaukee Business Journal: WEDC’s Javier helps Wisconsin’s entrepreneurs growNovember 19, 2020
- WisBusiness: Boosted Chews looks to stimulate interest in its caffeine productNovember 18, 2020