Federal stimulus dollars approved in 2009 will be used to create as many as 659 jobs and provide high-speed Internet access to more than 7,400 rural households in Wisconsin this year. Madison-based TDS Telecommunications Corp. will host pre-bid meetings in Vesper and Madison this week to provide more details on its 11 broadband network expansion projects across the state. Read full story here.
- ‘Succeed’ panels focus on resources June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- ‘Diligent (Baker’s) Dozen’ will present live June 4 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- Finalists to share wide range of prizes, cash in 2019 Governor’s Business Plan ContestMay 23, 2019
- Tech Council board member Chand wins major manufacturing awardMay 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019