Technology companies helped create 500 jobs in the Madison area last year and the industry now represents 10.5 percent of the work force, with 31,000 jobs. More than 600 companies in Dane, Columbia and Iowa counties identify themselves as technology-based, about the same as the year before, according to the 2011 Directory of High-Tech Companies, compiled by Madison Gas & Electric. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020
- Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020
- Wisconsin Health News: Companies detail rapid rollout of COVID-19 testing initiativeJuly 29, 2020
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020