Mark your calendars for a June 29 conference in the Waukesha area on “Data privacy: What every company needs to know.” The day-long event will feature national and international experts in cyber and business security, law and best practices. A full agenda will be announced soon. The conference will be sponsored by Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek with assistance from the Tech Council’s Wisconsin Innovation Network and the Wisconsin Information Security Center.
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with John ZeratskyOctober 9, 2019
- Crop of company applicants for Early Stage includes 87 young firms from all sectorsOctober 8, 2019