Mark your calendars for a June 29 conference in the Waukesha area on “Data privacy: What every company needs to know.” The day-long event will feature national and international experts in cyber and business security, law and best practices. A full agenda will be announced soon. The conference will be sponsored by Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek with assistance from the Tech Council’s Wisconsin Innovation Network and the Wisconsin Information Security Center.
- Tech Summit application deadline extended!February 14, 2020
- WisBusiness: Proposed Medicaid rule change criticized by hospitals, state officialsFebruary 12, 2020
- Here is a quick glimpse at 2020 BPC first-round entriesFebruary 11, 2020
- Leap for Lambeau! Reception, tours set for March 15 before Tech Summit in Green BayFebruary 10, 2020
- Guest column: Medical costs are frustrating families; here’s how startups can helpFebruary 10, 2020