Mark your calendars for a June 29 conference in the Waukesha area on “Data privacy: What every company needs to know.” The day-long event will feature national and international experts in cyber and business security, law and best practices. A full agenda will be announced soon. The conference will be sponsored by Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek with assistance from the Tech Council’s Wisconsin Innovation Network and the Wisconsin Information Security Center.
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: How the SBA is working with small companiesJuly 1, 2020
- State’s early stage firms raised record dollars in 2019; total deals increased slightlyJune 29, 2020