Wisconsin will receive $810 million to build a high-speed rail line carrying passengers between Milwaukee and Madison, it was announced late Wednesday. The line, which will improve existing Milwaukee-Chicago service and extend it to Madison, could be up and running as early as 2013. Service could eventually extend from Madison to the Twin Cities.
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019