Wisconsin will receive $810 million to build a high-speed rail line carrying passengers between Milwaukee and Madison, it was announced late Wednesday. The line, which will improve existing Milwaukee-Chicago service and extend it to Madison, could be up and running as early as 2013. Service could eventually extend from Madison to the Twin Cities.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: New Milwaukee venture fund, Character, launching by former Google Ventures partner – Milwaukee Business JournalMay 6, 2021
- Different ‘flavors’ of state funds of funds on tap for June 3 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 6, 2021
- Guest column: Even in the age of the Unicorn … Unicorns are still exceptionalMay 6, 2021
- InsideWis: Tech world watches as Apple and Epic Games slug it out in courtMay 6, 2021
- UW-Madison: Madison’s tech sector booms, driven by UW innovationMay 6, 2021