Wisconsin will receive $810 million to build a high-speed rail line carrying passengers between Milwaukee and Madison, it was announced late Wednesday. The line, which will improve existing Milwaukee-Chicago service and extend it to Madison, could be up and running as early as 2013. Service could eventually extend from Madison to the Twin Cities.
- InsideWis: People win when collaboration leverages Wisconsin research assetsJuly 18, 2019
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Madison ranks 25th among top 50 cities for tech talentJuly 17, 2019
- Xconomy: WI Startup Funding Hit Record in 2018 as VCs Cut Bigger ChecksJuly 12, 2019
- InsideWis: State economy should grow through 2020, but wild cards in deckJuly 11, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Elmer Moore Jr.July 11, 2019