Wisconsin will receive $810 million to build a high-speed rail line carrying passengers between Milwaukee and Madison, it was announced late Wednesday. The line, which will improve existing Milwaukee-Chicago service and extend it to Madison, could be up and running as early as 2013. Service could eventually extend from Madison to the Twin Cities.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin startups raised a record $436M from VCs so far this yearOctober 15, 2021
- Madison Startups: Imbed Biosciences Awarded $800K GrantOctober 15, 2021
- Guest column: Growing tech talent in Wisconsin requires investment in current workforceOctober 14, 2021
- InsideWis: Kenosha Innovation Neighborhood aims to become regional hubOctober 14, 2021
- TechCrunch: Bird nabs $150 million in vehicle financing from Apollo Investment Corp.October 14, 2021