A Rice Lake company that provides community hospitals and clinics with diagnostic images pulled in a $3.35 million federal grant, making it the state’s top recipient of such grants for the most recently completed reporting period. Read more about other top SBIR grant winners featured Tuesday night at the 2009 Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium from the Journal Sentinel here.
- InsideWis: A Thanksgiving week appeal to the great techie in The CloudNovember 24, 2020
- It’s a wrap: 2020 Early Stage Symposium!November 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Cybersecurity worries mount for businesses, health care during transitionNovember 19, 2020
- Milwaukee Business Journal: WEDC’s Javier helps Wisconsin’s entrepreneurs growNovember 19, 2020
- WisBusiness: Boosted Chews looks to stimulate interest in its caffeine productNovember 18, 2020