A Rice Lake company that provides community hospitals and clinics with diagnostic images pulled in a $3.35 million federal grant, making it the state’s top recipient of such grants for the most recently completed reporting period. Read more about other top SBIR grant winners featured Tuesday night at the 2009 Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium from the Journal Sentinel here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019