A Rice Lake company that provides community hospitals and clinics with diagnostic images pulled in a $3.35 million federal grant, making it the state’s top recipient of such grants for the most recently completed reporting period. Read more about other top SBIR grant winners featured Tuesday night at the 2009 Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium from the Journal Sentinel here.
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin at center of looming federal battle over health recordsJanuary 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020