A case involving a 14-year-old boy from Cottage Grove, Wis., who was treated at American Family Children’s Hospital in Madison, is believed to be the first example of a test of DNA being used to pinpoint potentially deadly pathogens. Read more in this New York Times story.
- InsideWis: COVID-19 crisis throws into focus the problems of rural broadbandAugust 5, 2020
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleanerAugust 3, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020