A case involving a 14-year-old boy from Cottage Grove, Wis., who was treated at American Family Children’s Hospital in Madison, is believed to be the first example of a test of DNA being used to pinpoint potentially deadly pathogens. Read more in this New York Times story.
- InsideWis: The late Bill Kraus defined what it meant to be a citizen of WisconsinDecember 15, 2018
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018