A case involving a 14-year-old boy from Cottage Grove, Wis., who was treated at American Family Children’s Hospital in Madison, is believed to be the first example of a test of DNA being used to pinpoint potentially deadly pathogens. Read more in this New York Times story.
- InsideWis: California and bust? For those fleeing Golden State, Wisconsin offers silver liningJanuary 21, 2021
- Emerging companies may seek ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 17 Tech SummitJanuary 21, 2021
- Wisconsin Examiner: Timberlake takes over leading DHS as Palm departs for the Biden administrationJanuary 20, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show features Mayo Clinic’s Dr. Tim Nelson, upcoming eventsJanuary 19, 2021
- Crew of mentors on call for contestants in 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Biz Plan ContestJanuary 18, 2021