Click here to read a story from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution on the debate in Georgia over a certified capital company (CAPCO) plan for financing state investments in early stage companies. The plan is under fire for being too expensive and a boon for the CAPCOs, criticism similar to what has been leveled in Wisconsin. The Wisconsin Growth Capital Coalition supports a non-CAPCO “fund of funds” plan.
- Guest column: COVID-19: Weathering the storm using tech, creativity and agilityApril 6, 2020
- NBC15: Gov. Evers suspends in-person voting, calls Special Session on TuesdayApril 6, 2020
- Gov. Tony Evers has announced a new statewide initiative called “Resilient Wisconsin.”April 5, 2020
- IB Madison: Madison businesses battle back against COVID-19April 2, 2020
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin, underlying strength of hospitals may be COVID-19 edgeApril 2, 2020