Click here to read a story from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution on the debate in Georgia over a certified capital company (CAPCO) plan for financing state investments in early stage companies. The plan is under fire for being too expensive and a boon for the CAPCOs, criticism similar to what has been leveled in Wisconsin. The Wisconsin Growth Capital Coalition supports a non-CAPCO “fund of funds” plan.
- InsideWis: Psilocybin research makes for strange political bedfellows – but promise is thereAugust 5, 2021
- WisPolitics: Wisconsin could see nearly $6.2 billion over five years under the infrastructure billAugust 5, 2021
- Guest column: Commerce Department, NOAA ensuring U.S. remains a world leader in space commerceAugust 5, 2021
- WisBusiness: Winnow Fund makes first investment in Wisconsin-based KaPlointAugust 4, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Psychedelic drug nonprofit to get its own facility in FitchburgAugust 4, 2021