Madison-based Idle Free, whose APUs lower the energy consumption and operating costs of commercial trucks and school buses, recently announced that it saw remarkable year-over-year growth in 2012 of 250%, in the process doubling the size of its manufacturing facility and increasing its workforce by 30%. Read the full InBusiness story here.
- InsideWis: TitletownTech illustrates growth of Wisconsin’s innovation economyJune 10, 2021
- WisBusiness: Investors, startup leaders backing $100 million fund of funds proposalJune 10, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Madison firm wins 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan competitionJune 8, 2021
- It’s a Wrap on the 2021 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference!June 7, 2021
- WisBusiness: A UW-Madison spinoff took home the grand prize of the Wisconsin BPCJune 7, 2021