VitalMedix, a Twin Cities medical technology company that presented at the 2008 Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium, may move to Wisconsin to take advantage of the state’s investor tax-credit incentives. Click here to read a Minneapolis Star-Tribune story.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019