A forum for early stage investors will be held Tuesday, Sept. 10, at American Family Insurance Co. in Madison. Chicago investor Robert Okabe, president of the Angel Resource Institute, will speak on trends in raising early stage capital. Other speakers will address best practices and policy isses at the state and federal level. Attendance will be limited to investors; more information is available through Dan Blake, director, Wisconsin Angel Network, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018