A forum for early stage investors will be held Tuesday, Sept. 10, at American Family Insurance Co. in Madison. Chicago investor Robert Okabe, president of the Angel Resource Institute, will speak on trends in raising early stage capital. Other speakers will address best practices and policy isses at the state and federal level. Attendance will be limited to investors; more information is available through Dan Blake, director, Wisconsin Angel Network, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- InsideWis: COVID-19 crisis throws into focus the problems of rural broadbandAugust 5, 2020
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- “BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleaner”August 3, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020