A forum for early stage investors will be held Tuesday, Sept. 10, at American Family Insurance Co. in Madison. Chicago investor Robert Okabe, president of the Angel Resource Institute, will speak on trends in raising early stage capital. Other speakers will address best practices and policy isses at the state and federal level. Attendance will be limited to investors; more information is available through Dan Blake, director, Wisconsin Angel Network, at email@example.com.
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019
- How ‘smart’ is your city? Learn more at March 7 Tech Council event in WauwatosaFebruary 14, 2019
- Guest column: Quality healthcare in Wisconsin can boost state’s ability to attract business, workersFebruary 11, 2019
- Guest column: If you think your email is secure, think again!February 8, 2019