The federal Internal Revenue Service, in conjunction with the Department of Health and Human Services, has announced $1 billion in tax credits and grants through the Qualifying Therapeutic Discovery Project. Click here to see a state-by-state listing, including about $13.3 million in Wisconsin credits and grants. Wisconsin ranked 18th among the states in total dollar value.
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018