The federal Internal Revenue Service, in conjunction with the Department of Health and Human Services, has announced $1 billion in tax credits and grants through the Qualifying Therapeutic Discovery Project. Click here to see a state-by-state listing, including about $13.3 million in Wisconsin credits and grants. Wisconsin ranked 18th among the states in total dollar value.
- InsideWis: A Thanksgiving week appeal to the great techie in The CloudNovember 24, 2020
- It’s a wrap: 2020 Early Stage Symposium!November 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Cybersecurity worries mount for businesses, health care during transitionNovember 19, 2020
- Milwaukee Business Journal: WEDC’s Javier helps Wisconsin’s entrepreneurs growNovember 19, 2020
- WisBusiness: Boosted Chews looks to stimulate interest in its caffeine productNovember 18, 2020