The federal Internal Revenue Service, in conjunction with the Department of Health and Human Services, has announced $1 billion in tax credits and grants through the Qualifying Therapeutic Discovery Project. Click here to see a state-by-state listing, including about $13.3 million in Wisconsin credits and grants. Wisconsin ranked 18th among the states in total dollar value.
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tom DonohueMarch 13, 2019
- Guest column: Planning for a smooth landing: Eight steps for a business transitionMarch 12, 2019
- Urban Milwaukee: Can We Build Smarter Cities?March 11, 2019