The rise of coworking spaces downtown is solid evidence of Madison’s growing tech scene. Now, two more downtown spots are offering the low-cost shared space for techies who want to leave their coffee-shop offices. Both are in prime locations. Cresa Madison, a tenant-focused commercial real estate consultant, is offering coworking space in Machinery Row overlooking Lake Monona, while 100 State Street, a new nonprofit, overlooks the Capitol from the old Madison Children’s Museum building. Read the full story in the Isthmus.
- InsideWis: Transportation budget should reflect what future will bringJune 13, 2019
- State ‘techies’ may attend Madison-area gathering of Tech Council execs from U.S., Canada, July 23-25June 12, 2019
- Couldn’t make Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Live streams available for key portionsJune 12, 2019
- It’s a wrap: Entrepreneurs’ Conference 2019June 12, 2019
- Guest column: Venture capitalists and entrepreneurs: The same, only differentJune 12, 2019