The rise of coworking spaces downtown is solid evidence of Madison’s growing tech scene. Now, two more downtown spots are offering the low-cost shared space for techies who want to leave their coffee-shop offices. Both are in prime locations. Cresa Madison, a tenant-focused commercial real estate consultant, is offering coworking space in Machinery Row overlooking Lake Monona, while 100 State Street, a new nonprofit, overlooks the Capitol from the old Madison Children’s Museum building. Read the full story in the Isthmus.
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: How the SBA is working with small companiesJuly 1, 2020