The rise of coworking spaces downtown is solid evidence of Madison’s growing tech scene. Now, two more downtown spots are offering the low-cost shared space for techies who want to leave their coffee-shop offices. Both are in prime locations. Cresa Madison, a tenant-focused commercial real estate consultant, is offering coworking space in Machinery Row overlooking Lake Monona, while 100 State Street, a new nonprofit, overlooks the Capitol from the old Madison Children’s Museum building. Read the full story in the Isthmus.
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018