The rise of coworking spaces downtown is solid evidence of Madison’s growing tech scene. Now, two more downtown spots are offering the low-cost shared space for techies who want to leave their coffee-shop offices. Both are in prime locations. Cresa Madison, a tenant-focused commercial real estate consultant, is offering coworking space in Machinery Row overlooking Lake Monona, while 100 State Street, a new nonprofit, overlooks the Capitol from the old Madison Children’s Museum building. Read the full story in the Isthmus.
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019
- How ‘smart’ is your city? Learn more at March 7 Tech Council event in WauwatosaFebruary 14, 2019
- Guest column: Quality healthcare in Wisconsin can boost state’s ability to attract business, workersFebruary 11, 2019
- Guest column: If you think your email is secure, think again!February 8, 2019