The rise of coworking spaces downtown is solid evidence of Madison’s growing tech scene. Now, two more downtown spots are offering the low-cost shared space for techies who want to leave their coffee-shop offices. Both are in prime locations. Cresa Madison, a tenant-focused commercial real estate consultant, is offering coworking space in Machinery Row overlooking Lake Monona, while 100 State Street, a new nonprofit, overlooks the Capitol from the old Madison Children’s Museum building. Read the full story in the Isthmus.
- InsideWis: How can cyber-mounds of health data best be used without violating privacy?November 21, 2019
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019