The rise of coworking spaces downtown is solid evidence of Madison’s growing tech scene. Now, two more downtown spots are offering the low-cost shared space for techies who want to leave their coffee-shop offices. Both are in prime locations. Cresa Madison, a tenant-focused commercial real estate consultant, is offering coworking space in Machinery Row overlooking Lake Monona, while 100 State Street, a new nonprofit, overlooks the Capitol from the old Madison Children’s Museum building. Read the full story in the Isthmus.
- InsideWis: Young companies leading the way on clean technologiesApril 22, 2021
- Unicorns are real! Founder of $1-billion company to speak June 3 at Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceApril 21, 2021
- Madison.com: Local health and biotech companies fighting COVID-19 for more than a yearApril 21, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: The battle for tech talent is heating up. Milwaukee is among the hotspotsApril 21, 2021
- WisBusiness: Foxconn is confident a new agreement with Wisconsin will attract other businesses to the stateApril 21, 2021