What is it about Milwaukee and Madison — that potent mix of mutual disdain, disregard and ignorance that characterizes their odd relationship? If the cities would only cooperate, a “commerce corridor” could spark an economic renaissance. Read the full Isthmus story here.
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019
- ‘Grow’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 20, 2019
- ‘Launch’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Rural and urban economies can improve with cooperationMay 16, 2019
- MadREP: State of the Madison Region EconomyMay 14, 2019