From the Entrepreneurs’ Edge presentations to panel discussions on the rigors of raising capital, the 2009 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference made headlines. Click here to read a report from WisBusiness.com. A report from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel is available by clicking here. The Wisconsin Technology Network also weighed in with this report. And the Wisconsin State Journal reports on the Governor’s Business Plan Contest Grand Prize Winner here.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019