From the Entrepreneurs’ Edge presentations to panel discussions on the rigors of raising capital, the 2009 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference made headlines. Click here to read a report from WisBusiness.com. A report from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel is available by clicking here. The Wisconsin Technology Network also weighed in with this report. And the Wisconsin State Journal reports on the Governor’s Business Plan Contest Grand Prize Winner here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: New Milwaukee venture fund, Character, launching by former Google Ventures partner – Milwaukee Business JournalMay 6, 2021
- Different ‘flavors’ of state funds of funds on tap for June 3 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 6, 2021
- Guest column: Even in the age of the Unicorn … Unicorns are still exceptionalMay 6, 2021
- InsideWis: Tech world watches as Apple and Epic Games slug it out in courtMay 6, 2021
- UW-Madison: Madison’s tech sector booms, driven by UW innovationMay 6, 2021