Glendale – A new partnership involving the state’s two biggest public universities and its biggest corporation should put southern Wisconsin on the map as a global research center for the high-tech batteries that will power the cars of the future, organizers said Thursday. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- WisBusiness: State lawmakers say federal infrastructure bills could boost modernization efforts in WisconsinSeptember 22, 2021
- Rural Health Leadership Radio features Jo Anne Preston at Rural WI Health CooperativeSeptember 21, 2021
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2021 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 21, 2021
- State Sen. Dan Feyen speaks at the official launch of the UW-Madison School of Computer, Data & Information SciencesSeptember 20, 2021
- TechCrunch: ‘The bet we’re making now is on founder skills’ instead of productsSeptember 20, 2021