American Family Insurance is leading the way among state companies in terms of its involvement in Wisconsin’s entrepreneurial scene, a State of Wisconsin Investment Board portfolio manager said Wednesday. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020
- Tech Summit application deadline extended!February 14, 2020
- WisBusiness: Proposed Medicaid rule change criticized by hospitals, state officialsFebruary 12, 2020