In drilling for gas and oil, one of the biggest problems is water. Companies using fracking methods to extract gas and oil from previously unreachable rock formations must have the right quality of water to inject at high pressures into their wells, and they need to figure out what to do with the contaminated water that results. Among companies working to address these issues is Madison-based AquaMost LLC. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: How the SBA is working with small companiesJuly 1, 2020
- State’s early stage firms raised record dollars in 2019; total deals increased slightlyJune 29, 2020