In drilling for gas and oil, one of the biggest problems is water. Companies using fracking methods to extract gas and oil from previously unreachable rock formations must have the right quality of water to inject at high pressures into their wells, and they need to figure out what to do with the contaminated water that results. Among companies working to address these issues is Madison-based AquaMost LLC. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Calling all companies! Deadline extended to apply for three chances to pitch at the 2020 Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Newspapers in crisis: Why their economic future matters for our democracySeptember 24, 2020
- The case for emerging and diverse managers to be explored at Oct. 13 Tech Council webinarSeptember 23, 2020
- Viral marketing pro, entrepreneur Jacques joins 2020 Early Stage Symposium line-upSeptember 23, 2020
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020