In drilling for gas and oil, one of the biggest problems is water. Companies using fracking methods to extract gas and oil from previously unreachable rock formations must have the right quality of water to inject at high pressures into their wells, and they need to figure out what to do with the contaminated water that results. Among companies working to address these issues is Madison-based AquaMost LLC. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Isthmus: The comeback crop – Hemp farming returns and it promises big rewardsFebruary 21, 2019
- InsideWis: For hospital price shopping, Wisconsin solution better than new federal fixFebruary 21, 2019
- Emerging companies: Feb. 20 at midnight deadline to meet with major firms at Tech Summit meetingsFebruary 20, 2019
- ‘Office hours’ offer expert advice for emerging firms at March 18 Lambeau Tech SummitFebruary 19, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019