In drilling for gas and oil, one of the biggest problems is water. Companies using fracking methods to extract gas and oil from previously unreachable rock formations must have the right quality of water to inject at high pressures into their wells, and they need to figure out what to do with the contaminated water that results. Among companies working to address these issues is Madison-based AquaMost LLC. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Investor, mentor, ‘trep: Jan Eddy latest to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’October 21, 2019
- InsideWis: Healthy startup communities benefit when entrepreneurs cash outOctober 17, 2019
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019