Asthmapolis, a Madison company with a mobile app for chronic respiratory disease, said Tuesday it has changed its name to Propeller Health. The company also said it is offering expanded mobile apps for asthma, COPD and other respiratory diseases, along with new sensors to snap onto inhaled medications that are pending regulatory approval. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Calling all companies! Deadline extended to apply for three chances to pitch at the 2020 Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Newspapers in crisis: Why their economic future matters for our democracySeptember 24, 2020
- The case for emerging and diverse managers to be explored at Oct. 13 Tech Council webinarSeptember 23, 2020
- Viral marketing pro, entrepreneur Jacques joins 2020 Early Stage Symposium line-upSeptember 23, 2020
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020