Asthmapolis, a Madison company with a mobile app for chronic respiratory disease, said Tuesday it has changed its name to Propeller Health. The company also said it is offering expanded mobile apps for asthma, COPD and other respiratory diseases, along with new sensors to snap onto inhaled medications that are pending regulatory approval. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019