Asthmapolis, a Madison company with a mobile app for chronic respiratory disease, said Tuesday it has changed its name to Propeller Health. The company also said it is offering expanded mobile apps for asthma, COPD and other respiratory diseases, along with new sensors to snap onto inhaled medications that are pending regulatory approval. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Emerging companies may seek ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 18 Tech SummitJanuary 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Catching up on some Wisconsin companies: Epic, Fiserv and Exact SciencesJanuary 17, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jason SwansonJanuary 16, 2019
- Wisconsin State Journal: Tony Evers: Expand economic development to include affordable worker housingJanuary 16, 2019
- Xconomy: After 33 Exits in 5 Years, WI Seeks “More and Bigger” Startup DealsJanuary 16, 2019