Asthmapolis, a Madison company with a mobile app for chronic respiratory disease, said Tuesday it has changed its name to Propeller Health. The company also said it is offering expanded mobile apps for asthma, COPD and other respiratory diseases, along with new sensors to snap onto inhaled medications that are pending regulatory approval. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Foxconn won’t hire 13,000 people – but it may help to lift state’s economyApril 18, 2019
- WisBusiness: WHA quality report highlights efforts to reduce falls, infectionsApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 16, 2019
- InsideWis: Some may question siting, but solar energy on the rise in WisconsinApril 11, 2019